From routine cleanings and fillings to veneers and implants, Skyline Dental is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Flap Surgery
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Excessive or Uneven Gums
What sets us apart
We take the time to listen to our patient’s needs, educate our patients based on their current dental position. Thorough explanation of patient’s treatment plan options including pro/con of each option using models, intraoral pics, x-rays, to allow patients to make an informed decisions.
Ask us about our special incentives for checkup and recall exams.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.